Due to the decision of Governor Wolf and
County Executive Rich Fitzgerald
The RE Club must close until further notice
NO SMOKING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS
A NOTE TO OUR MEMBERS:
When we open our doors on the RE Club as you know it might look a little different than what you are accustomed to. Please know that we will be taking all safety precautions to protect both our guests and our employees. All Covid CDC regulations are being followed and our employees are anxious to see your smiling faces.
A few things to be aware of:
1. If you are feeling sick in any way, please STAY HOME and get well. We will still be there when you are 100 feeling better.
2. You MUST wear a Face Mask upon entering & exiting the building & while walking through to seats or restrooms. Face masks can be removed once you are seated and enjoying your food or beverage.
3. Until further notice, we will be using plastic beverage cups to serve you. No glassware will be available. Sorry for any inconvenience.
4. All seating is set up in accordance to the CDC with 6 ft distancing.
4.1)Bar seats are limited and in sets of 2 with distance between. No seats will be permitted to be added. Please help us by following the rules.
4.2)Couples/family members may sit together with less than 6 ft between them but no more than 4 persons will be permitted at table groupings.
4.3) Absolutely NO Standing without a seat is permitted in the bar area. All guests must be seated.
5) A Hand Sanitizer Station has been installed next to the ATM machine and sanitizer and wipes will be available at the bar. In addition, new soap dispensers have been installed in all restrooms.
6) Hooks have been installed under the bar to eliminate personal bags/handbags on the bar surface to help with keeping bar tops sanitized. Please use the hooks when possible.
7) The kitchen, entire bar & all contents of the bar and table area have been thoroughly cleaned in accordance with the CDC requirements (If you would like further details, please refer to the CDC site to see what is entailed for restaurants & bars)
8)CDC Signage has been hung to remind everyone to wash their hands and wear their masks
9) Video games will not be available until further notice
10) Employees will wear masks at all times.
11) Smoking will only be permitted outside until further notice. Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the building as there is no way to protect other guests from the droplets that travel when exhaling smoke.
12) All high contact/touch areas will be cleaned continuously by the bar staff during their shifts including the areas guest occupied once they leave; in order to prepare for incoming guests.
13) Food service will be available and delivered to guests.
14)Jukebox will be functional and cleaning products /wipes will be available to wipe touch areas.
15) Dancing is prohibited until further notice and the dance floor is being used to distance table seating.
16) Operating hours will remain the same at this time.
17) Weekly Drawing sign-ups will resume. First Drawing will be: June 12th - Stay tuned for more to come on that.
18) We have occupancy limits to guests permitted in the building. Once seating is full, guest will need to wait until room becomes available. Our bartenders will monitor. (We don’t see this as a problem but just wanted everyone to be aware that we are limited to 1/2 of our capacity)
19) All DJ’s & events are on hold at this time.
These are very challenging times for all of us and we want to thank you all for your support and patience. It will be a different operation for a while, but we are in it together and together we can make it work.
Please be patient and kind to one another and most importantly, have fun while staying safe. We want your visit to the RE Club to make you smile and let you escape from all your worries for a little while.
We look forward to seeing you soon, but only if you are comfortable in doing so.
As always please call if you feel the weather may be a issue.
Even if there is no entertainment the club is usually open.
Hours of operation
Sunday: 1PM to 9PM
Monday – Thursday: 3PM to 11PM
Friday: 2PM to 12AM
Saturday: 12PM to 12AM